We were strangers starting out on a journey. Never dreaming what we'd have to go through. Now here we are, and I'm suddenly standing at the beginning with you. Life is a road, and I want to keep going. Love is a river, I wanna keep flowing. Life is a road, now and forever, wonderful journey!
Friday, October 28, 2011
Trying somthing new
Today is a day of firsts. I have had this blog for three years. Right after buddy was born, and I have done nothing with it. As I sit and read all my friends and families posts, I get a little jealous of the wonderful things that they are doing and documenting. I have decided to change. I now have the time and energy to start posting and documenting what my family is doing. Posting all the cute pictures and then having something to look back on and remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment