Friday, November 4, 2011

Fall Activities

I love Halloween. It is one of my favorite holidays. I love the decorations, the costumes, the candy, and all the fun activities that lie around the day. I love carving pumpkins, walking through corn mazes, making cookies and Carmel apples, going to parties with our ward, family and friends. Granted, we didn't do all of these by Halloween, but they are fun Fall activities.



This year as a family we bought season passes to Lagoon. By the end of the year, Buddy knew what Lagoon was, and that it meant rides and fun with Mom and Dad. This was the first time that we experienced Lagoon's Frightmares. It was great! The shows were amazing, as well as the costumes and haunted houses (that we actually went through.) There was a fun spook-a-boo walk for the kids to go trick or treating and a hay maze.

Buddy went on so many rides this year. He is only a few inches away from being able to go on all of them. He has no fear.

I love this picture! For some reason, when children cry, it makes the cutest picture. Smiler did not want to sit here.

2 comments:

Beck said...

Love both of the photos!! So cute!!!

moble said...

Look, you have two kids! Now I can see what they both look like. They are cute! Keep yo the good work!