Friday, November 4, 2011

Genealogy, Journaling and Scrapbooking all in one!

If any of you know me, you know that I am very bad at all these things.  I think that is why I am so excited about really starting to blog because you can do all three at one time.  The thing I am the most excited about is being able to post pictures and write about what is going on in the pictures and the circumstances surrounding it. 

I have made it a goal to weekly go through all my old pictures and try and post and document what was going on.  The good thing is that most of my pictures have been saved in chronological order on my computer.  The bad part about this is catching up, and we didn't get a camera until right before Buddy was born.  So my journal/genealogy will have an eight year hole.  Maybe, I will go back and fill in some of the blanks, but for right now, I will start with these past three and a half years.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Rachel Seren said...

Love your family picture! I can't get over how much the boys look like Steve!!